Friday 8 May 2009

Me & Jess in our garden




We are very lucky living where we do because we have a lovely big garden where we can run where ever we want and bark as much as we want without upsetting the neighbours. I don't know if you follow me on Twitter or not, but our only neighbours are the cows. Spring is a lovely time of year because there are lots of flowers in the garden and everything looks really pretty.

This morning when we got up I had to go outside pretty urgently if you know what I mean! Dad opened the door and I ran out, and a hare was stood beside my Mum's car just looking at me! It was big! I didn't panic though, I just barked twice and charged it! It soon left the garden! Dad was really impressed, at least I think that's what he was shouting at me!

No comments:

Post a Comment