Saturday 28 March 2009

My best Pal Double OJ (Jessie to her friends)



I know that I set up this blog with the intention of telling you how I was going to take over the world, but between you and me I think I'll leave all that world domination stuff to Dexter!

I'm quite happy with my lot, and share my little kingdom with Double OJ - you met her in an earlier blog. Her name is Jessie really but our 'little person' thought Double OJ was more in keeping for a spy helping to take over the world! She's quite a bit older than me, and was little person's 4th birthday present. He's 13 this year and doesn't really like being called 'little person' anymore.

For a long time Jessie was the only Dog in the Household and then I came along. She's been my best Pal (Apart from my Mum!) since Day 1, and even when I've been a typical cheeky Westie has never lost her temper with me

1 comment:

  1. Well well little Mollie I did not know you had your own blog, what a clever little westie you are

    ReplyDelete