Saturday 11 July 2009

BAD HAIR DAY

It is me honest!!!!





Mum's been sorting through some old photos, and for a little Westie ( I was two this year) I have had some pretty shocking hair cuts, and I thought I'd share a couple with you. No wonder they make mum chuckle. In the summer they try and keep me quite short 'cause I get so hot! In the winter it's allowed to grow quite long, but clearly gets out of hand. Mum keeps threatening to buy me a bow, but I put my paw down, a coat is one thing, but a Bow!! No siree.

The last photo was taken a couple of weeks ago, and my hair has already grown loads since then. Dad keeps talking about scissors, but everytime he mentions them I hide under the table, and I shall continue to do so until Mum brings up the Bow again!




No comments:

Post a Comment