Saturday 27 June 2009

Helping in the Garden


















It's been a lovely sunny day here in Orkney and we (me & Jess) have been helping with the gardening. For some reason Dad didn't see it as helping and kept shouting Mum to get us out of the way, especially when he was cutting the grass, and boy did it need cutting. I got lost at one point, if you look closely you can just see my head!








It was so hot, I wanted to go for a paddle but I wasn't allowed near the stream because of the ducklings, look they've really grown!







When they'd finished the gardening, Mum & Dad took our boy out for an icecream but because it was hot and we was tired, Jess & me stayed home and I slept in my big crate in the shed, it was lovely and cool!











1 comment:

  1. Yeah I can see your head Mollie! *waves a paw* Wow those ducklings are growing fast! So cute!
    Did you get to eat some ice cream? I love ice cream.
    *woof*

    ReplyDelete