Thursday 25 June 2009

More on the ducklings







Hi, I don't often 'revisit' a topic on my Blog (hark at me 'My Blog'!), but Dad took some more photos of the Ducklings and they are lovely, so thought I'd share them with you. I tried to say hello to them today, but their Mum was some mad, and flew at me, all hissing and quacking. Next thing I know, Dad's telling me off and I'm doing time in my crate.
I've told Mum & Dad enough is enough though, we want pictures of me on my Blog, not of Ducks, it is after all Mollie Westie's Blog!! Talk to you all soon.

1 comment:

  1. Mollie, thank you so much for the kind comment on my blog! I enjoy your photos and stories too. In fact, I'm anxious to see if expand on your tweet this morning and blog about your adventure! My mom thinks the ducklings are impossibly cute but I agree with you: it's your blog - show us more pics of you! :)

    ReplyDelete