Tuesday 16 June 2009

Trip to the beach





Can you believe it's over a month since I last posted an update on my Blog? Where does the time go? Those of you who follow me on Twitter will know that altogether too much time gets spent tweeting!! Anyhow, Twitter is down tonight so an ideal opportunity to update my Blog. Today has been a lovely sunny day in Orkney and to be honest I started the day quite cross. Dad has gone away for a couple of days, the boy had to go to school and Mum to work. That meant nice sunny day and I was in my crate - not good! Then unexpectedly Mum came home early, and I got to play in the garden. I should say at this point that my crate is not small, it's the size of a small room and I have plenty of room to move about in (I'll get Mum to post a photo of it on twitter). Anyhow, sun's out, Mum's home and I'm playing in the garden - result. Then the boy came home from school and reminded Mum he had band practice - BAD because Band Practice = more time in crate! So I was a bit surprised when Mum put me and Jess in the car as well as boy and his trumpet. Turns out that after dropping the boy off we were going to go the beach for a walk. We spent a lovely hour sniffling around and paddling in the shallows. I was very good and only barked at the birds a couple of times. All in all the day was a lot better than I thought it would be. Now I'm curled up on the sofa dreaming about tomorrow's adventures.

3 comments:

  1. I love the beach! Looks like you had a fantastic day, despite having spent most of it in a crate.

    Percy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mollie love the wind swept picture of you, I would hassard a guess setting for Jess??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Molly I love your story, you have a good life on Orkney. I know how you feel about your hair as well, look forward to reading more
    From Ben

    ReplyDelete